10/21/2004 - 8:40 p.m.
In light of seeing IB's ISP showing in my stats I think the time has come to add the nifty little
Now that we have THAT out of the way, allow me to continue:
1. This journal, which is viewable to the general public, is a collection of thoughts, feelings, rants and all around gabbing about ME, MY LIFE and THOSE IN IT WHO HAVE AFFECTED ME IN SOME WAY. It also contains a lot of boring mundane, day-to-day crap that usually doesn't concern anyone but me.
2. There are NO DIRECT IDENTIFYING features to the people that I talk about in here. I will link to other sites here in D-Land and I will link to sites off of D-Land. If those people choose to identify themselves to you that is their perogative.
3. I do NOT use full names here. If you search my journal you will find that I have never ONCE identified anyone by their full name. Even myself. For those of you who know my full name, both married and maiden..try it..try to google me. It doesn't lead you here. And it never will. The same can be said for IB and his flavors of the week or whatnot. I have never identified them by full name whether I have known it or not. I don't intend to.
4. In placing my life, at least most portions of it online, I realize that the things that I say or do can come back to haunt me at a later date. This is why I am very careful about what I choose to talk about here.
5. If you don't like me mentioning you in my blog, unfortunately if I only give a first name, you can't prove that it's you or someone you know. I have come up with nicknames or will even refer to you by first initial only when speaking of you. This is my right and your privacy is not compromised. I do not give out personal information such as screen names, email addresses or telephone numbers of anyone I talk about here.
6. If you see your name here or someone who resembles you, keep this in mind: The entries that I write here are VERY "in the NOW" and may not be applicable 10 minutes from now much less 10 DAYS from mow. Keep this in mind if you catch a rant or several about you in here.
7. The largest portion of this blog concerns my marriage and my ex-husband. He has affected my life in more ways than one. This journal serves for me to work through my frustrations about my former marriage, former husband and how they affect me NOW.
8. If you don't like the things I have to say there is an X at the top where you can exit immediately and not have to read. No one is forcing you to be here. You came here of your own free will.
9. I will not censor my thoughts and feelings.
10. Do not expect me to cater to your needs and whims in here. I will say what I want here within reason. If I have the need to put something a bit more personal I will put it in my handwritten journals that no one but me reads or I will make the entry private where no one can read it.